We’re so excited that you’re interested in becoming a member of Mosaic Yoga. Here’s what you need ￼to know about the terms and benefits of membership.
As a member in good standing, you get:
- Unlimited access to all drop-in and live-streamed classes;
- Unlimited access to our on-demand library of dozens of pre-recorded classes;
- 10% discount on retail and prop rentals (pre-tax);
- Discounts on workshops, events and retreats (10-50% pre-tax);
- Free mat and prop storage in studio;
- Up to three pauses per contract year. Pauses can be as short as seven days and you can pause up to ninety days per contract year;
- Right to cancel at any point by giving thirty days notice and making one final regular monthly payment.
In return, you will:
- Pay a one-time registration fee of $25 plus HST;
- Keep your payment information (debit or credit card) updated and in good standing;
- Use the online Membership Pause form to pause and the Membership Cancellation form to cancel;
- Pay $99 plus HST every thirty days (10% discount (pre-tax) for students enrolled in full time programs and adults who are sixty years of age or older);
- Abide by the rules and regulations of Mosaic Yoga.