We’re so excited that you’re interested in becoming a member of Mosaic Yoga. Here’s what you need ￼to know about the terms and benefits of membership.
As a member in good standing, you get:
- Unlimited access to all drop-in classes;
- 10% discount on retail purchases (pre-tax);
- Discounts on workshops, events and retreats (10-50% pre-tax);
- Free mat storage;
- Three guest passes per year to give away to anyone you want! Use them all for the same person or give them to different people. Bring in your guest or send us an email ahead of time to firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know you’re approving a guest pass with the full name of the person who is being gifted. Thanks for being a member of our community – without you, we wouldn’t be here!
- Up to three pauses per contract year. Pauses can be as short as seven days and you can pause up to ninety days per contract year;
- Right to cancel at any point by giving thirty days notice and making one final regular monthly payment.
In return, you will:
- Pay a one-time registration fee of $25 plus HST;
- Keep your payment information (debit or credit card) updated and in good standing;
- Pay a $15 penalty charge per payment failure;
- Use the online Membership Pause form to pause and the Membership Cancellation form to cancel;
- Pay $99 plus HST every thirty days (10% discount (pre-tax) for students enrolled in full time programs and adults who are sixty years of age or older);
- Abide by the rules and regulations of Mosaic Yoga.