This class focuses on the aspects of the practice that are most valuable for women in all stages of pregnancy. Prenatal yoga specifically addresses the physical and emotional changes involved in growing a baby and preparing for birth and parenthood. Suitable for all levels.
Why Prenatal Yoga?
Pregnancy is the embarking of a great journey, one that will fully influence your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual life. Yoga is an amazing practice that will not only help you withstand these changes, but embrace them with love and acceptance.
Here are just some of the benefits that practicing prenatal yoga can offer you:
*Builds Strength in muscles you will need for labour, which will make labour easier and reduce the risk of complications;
• Alleviates prenatal related aches and pains;
• Helps you learn to manage intense physical sensations (like the kind you may experience during, I don’t know, labour?);
• Makes more space in the body for breath and growth;
• Helps you to focus, centre, and stay calm;
• Gives you a dedicated space to connect to your baby and your changing body;
• Offers a community of love, acceptance, and joy
Date: Thursdays, September 12th to October 3rd
Cost: $60 plus HST for non-members, Free for Members
Instructors: Liz Laywine
Click on the Start Date (September 12th) to register.