40-Hour Mat Pilates Teacher Training for Movement Professionals
with Morgan Cowie
Thursday, May 2 – Monday, May 6, 2024
Are you a movement teacher who is looking to add Pilates to your skillset? Looking for something more progressive and adaptive than classical Pilates or another set sequence?
The 40-Hour Mat Pilates Teacher Training for Movement Professionals Program brings together the art and tradition of mat pilates with a progressive take on how to adapt for all bodies and skill levels. Morgan believes in creating intelligent, accessible, fun and challenging practices.
This program is for you if you want:
- The ability to create and teach intelligent, effective and creative mat pilates classes which are based on principles, not rigid rules;
- A baseline class outline that you will use forever when planning and prepping;
- A deep and solid understanding of intrinsic core and the anatomical principles underline the practice
- A clear understanding of ‘firing order’ principles that make your classes extremely effective;
- Dozens of clear exercises for every single part of the body to pick from when you are building your own classes and sequences;
- Clear instructions on how to use props;
- A deeper dive into how different bodies look and work in poses and how to cue successfully for all body types, gender and ages;
- Guide on using rhythm and music as teaching tools to make classes fun and keep students coming back for more;
- Practice teaching with specific, clear and compassionate guidance from your program mentor, Morgan.
Date: May 2 – 6
Place: Sterling Studio
$1099+HST ($549.50+HST scholarship)
Payment plan of $274.75 + HST on Mar 1st, Apr 1st, May 1st available. Spot is confirmed once you submit proof of 200-Hour Training or equivalent experience in movement instruction and non-refundable deposit of $274.75+HST is paid. Certificates can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
We have two scholarship spots of 50% off to offer racialized, LGBTQ+, folks living with physical and other barriers as well as other marginalized students on a case by case basis. Please message email@example.com to start a conversation.
- Unlimited drop-in classes at both Mosaic locations from April 1st – May 30th*;
- Option to assist a weekly class with Morgan;
- Option to continue teaching a Karma class at Mosaic once program is complete.
* Please note: Attendance at 10 Pilates classes will be required to receive your Pilates Teacher Training CertificateMaximum 12 Students so apply early!