20-Hour Rope-Wall Yoga Teacher Training
with Rami Schandall
April 6-7 and April 20-21, 2024
Releasing, stabilizing, strengthening — a comprehensive introduction to rope-wall yoga in two weekends.
Rami’s popular rope-wall classes are playful, liberating, and therapeutic. The rope-wall system provides resistance and support, and these classes are structured to provide deep and luxurious traction. The practice supports stability, strength and flexibility at the core, and is beneficial and accessible for most students.
In this training we’ll learn the go-to poses Rami includes in every class. We will deepen your knowledge of supportive propping for alignment and ease in your own inquiry and self-practice. For yoga teachers, you’ll learn how to confidently and creatively incorporate rope practice into your own classes for a diverse student population.
- is infused with strategies of care for the whole body-mind and nervous system
- will teach 20+ poses using the rope-wall system
- emphasizes healthy alignment and spinal awareness in traction
- supports long holds for nuanced inquiry
- supports practitioners to modify and take charge of their practice
- facilitates access to advanced poses with plenty of adaptable support
- includes a printed manual to keep.
- At least 4 rope-wall or self-practice classes at Mosaic before or between the weekend trainings.
- Recommended for 200H YTT grads
- Open to regular rope-wall practitioners with permission from Rami.
Dates: Saturday, April 6 and Sunday, April 7; Saturday, April 20 and Sunday, April 21.
Time: 12pm to 5pm each day
Place: Sterling Studio
$650 + HST
Maximum 12 students.
We have two scholarship spots of 50% off to offer racialized, LGBTQ+, folks living with physical and other barriers as well as other marginalized students on a case by case basis. Please message firstname.lastname@example.org to start a conversation.